By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) of Forever Husky, Inc.’s web site or its subsiduaries, Kalmazoo Husky Club, Windy City Husky Club or their Facebook pages or groups for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Forever Husky, Inc.’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Forever Husky, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Forever Husky, Inc.’s web site are provided “as is”. Forever Husky, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Forever Husky, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Forever Husky, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Forever Husky, Inc.’s Internet site, even if Forever Husky, Inc. or a Forever Husky, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Forever Husky, Inc.’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Forever Husky, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Forever Husky, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Forever Husky, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Forever Husky, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Forever Husky, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Ordering and Payment
- You can place an order online and pay for it by following the online credit card transaction service through our secure server. We will contact you to advise if any part of your order is unable to be supplied, and how long it will be before we may be able to complete your order. We are happy to part-fill your order on request.
- All payments are sent through our service provider for processing and to keep with PCI Compliance, none of your credit card information is stored in our system. Acceptable payment methods include Paypal, Bank Transfer, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- Please check your shipping and email address before completing your checkout. An email confirmation of your order will be sent to the email address you supplied at the time of completing your checkout. Any incomplete or incorrect addresses, Forever Husky will not be responsible for refunding or resending the product and you will be liabile for the added shipping costs for the correct delivery. If Forever Husky has been found to have mis-shipped your product, at our costs, we will reship the product to the proper address.
- Unless your order is out of stock, we will ship your product with-in 48 hours. And delivery is usually with-in 5 business days.
- Forever Husky reserves the right to cancel orders that we believe are fraudulent or constitute a misuse or an inappropriate promotional or marketing activity such as pyramid selling or network marketing.
- Damaged or Defective Merchandise, Incorrect Orders
- If your purchase arrives damaged or defective, or if we have sent you the wrong product, please email us within 5 days of delivery. We will happily replace the items to the value of your order. Refunds are at our discretion and may depend on the product. Postage and handling charges are not refundable.
- Are at our discretion and may depend on the product. Postage and handling charges are not refundable.
- In the event Forever Husky receives a chargeback, Forever Husky reserves the right to charge the bank’s fees, the original transaction amount and a $25.00 service fee.
- If you would like to exchange a product, please email us at within 5 days of delivery including “Product Exchange” in the subject line with details of your purchase order, the product you wish to return and the reason(s) why you wish to return it. We will advise you about the process to follow – each is taken on a case-by-case basis depending on the product you wish to return, our inventory levels, availability and why. Exchanges are made at our discretion and any difference in price will need to be met along with the relevant postage and handling charge. We do not normally, and are not obliged to exchange or refund purchases because you have changed your mind.
Adoption Refund Policy
If any of our adopted animals are returned with-in 24-hours, we provide a full refund of the adoption fee. If after 24-hours you so choose to return one of our adopted animals, your adoption fee becomes a donation to our rescue and tax deductible with-in the same tax year. We do not “exchange” or “swap” animals as that would not be in the best interest of the rescue animals.
Any claim relating to Forever Husky, Inc.’s shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its conflict of law provisions.